The fellowship program participates in the ERAS application process. Please visit their website for an application. The fellowship program participates in the NRMP. For the deadline requirements, please contact NRMP at 866-653-NRMP or http://www.nrmp.org
The following information should be uploaded into this program:
- Completed on-line application.
- Current photograph.
- Personal statement.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Dean’s letter.
- Medical school transcript.
- Parts 1, 2, and 3 of the USMLE.
- If a graduate of a medical school outside of the United States, Canada, or Puerto Rico, valid ECFMG certificate.
The deadline for completed applications is August 31st. Selected candidates are then selected to interview during the months of September and October.